My husband and I stayed 3 nights in this charming castle-like chateau. Our room was very comfortable and luxurious, the hosts Dorothea and Simon extremely gracious. Be sure to eat at the Auberge d'Louve as it is fabulous. Northern France is breath-takingly beautiful.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De l`Isle-Marie Hotel
- Chateau De l`Isle-Marie Hotel Picauville
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chateau de L’Isle-Marie in Normandy France, is a luxury Chateau Bed & Breakfast near Bayeux, Mont-St-Michel and the D-Day landing beaches. Chateau guests can choose between the elegant Bed and Breakfast accommodation in five luxurious guest rooms in the Château or three luxury self catering apartments in the Norman Manoir de Bellefonds. Recommended by Travel & Leisure as one of 2 romantic getaways in France and by the Michelin Guide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Chateau de l'Isle-Marie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.