Rooms quality is very good with fantastic mattress and pillows resembling those you would expect to find in a 4 to 5 stars hotel. The manager and his wife run the hotel and make a big effort to make the stay as pleasant as possible. Rooms are clean, comfortable and spacious. Breakfast is a bit too simple, but about 100... More
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Shenandoah Hotel
- Days Inn Shenandoah Hotel Shenandoah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly Renovated Winter 2009! Just off I-45, our hotel is conveniently located a mere 15 miles from the George Bush International Airport and only 25 miles from Houston. We are also in close proximity to numerous local businesses and attractions. Local Attractions The Woodlands Mall - 1 Mile Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion - 2 Miles The Woodlands Recreation Center - 3 Miles Splash Town - 6 Miles Renaissance Festival - 15 Miles ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity and Otel so you can book your Days Inn Shenandoah reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.